Litmus has released a 2015 state of email report. The report gives answers to questions marketers have like:
- Will my emails be displayed correctly in new apps?
- Will there be changes to email marketing metrics?
- Will subscribers see email marketing messages in their inbox?
The 2015 state of email report is split up in the following chapters:
- Chapter 1: new email clients, apps and operating systems
- Chapter 2: email delivery, security and spam advancements
- Chapter 3: email client updates and changes
- Chapter 4: email design industry advancements
- Chapter 5: email client market share
Topics and devices that are subject of the report are the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus, Inbox by Gmail, DMARC and CASL, IOS 8 and Outlook for Mac 2015.
Also included in the report is the development of market share of email client environments over a period of several years, from 2011 to 2014. These include mobile, desktop and webmail. You can read more about the email client stats here.
The 2015 sate of email report can be downloaded at the Litmus website.
Promoted in the report is the Litmus Community, which is a community of email designers and coders who share their ideas for email designs and issues with email clients. To check out the Litmus Community, visit it here.
2 thoughts on “2015 state of email report by Litmus released”