The dotmailer email marketing software platform has received an update. Newly released features are centered around dotmailer’s integrations with Salesforce and Microsoft CRM. A number of features are available on the dotmailer email marketing software platform right now, others will follow in the coming weeks.
The features listed below are a summary of dotmailer’s first quarterly release of 2015.
A roundup of the dotmailer email marketing software update:
Updates for both Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Program builder enhancements:
- Create leads/contacts/activities in CRM from within an automated dotmailer program
- Add a lead/contact to a dotmailer program on an on demand basis directly from the record in CRM
Survey & Forms enhancements:
- Survey reports and responses integrated with Salesforce/Dynamics CRM both for general reporting but also at a lead/contact level
Insight: Web & Social:
- WebInsight data integrated with Salesforce/Dynamics CRM making web behavioral data available at lead & contact level in CRM
- SocialInsight summary of social profile for a lead/contact accessible directly from the CRM record
CRM-First preference management solution:
- Create recipient facing email preference centres within Salesforce/Dynamics CRM
- Filter lists within CRM or dotmailer based on preferences
- Allow for updating of contact/lead held data within CRM
- Use preferences to inform dotmailer automated programs/email content
- OAuth technology allowing CRM users to access the dotmailer automation suite from within Dynamics CRM
Associate a CRM user with a single or multiple dotmailer accounts
Drag and drop; campaign editing, survey & form creation, segmentation & marketing automation without leaving CRM
Drive user adoption by offering new technology in a familiar interface
New features for dotmailer for Salesforce:
- View a lead/contacts full email, web and form submission history on an interactive timeline within Salesforce
- Give CRM users access to an ‘at a glance’ single view of the customer
- Understand which types of marketing program a customer prospect is most receptive to
- Use a lead/contacts digital body language to inform meetings and telephone calls
More details about the released features will be coming to the dotmailer blog soon.
The full release notes of the new dotmailer email marketing software update can be found on their blog.