The Email Experience Council is organizing the 2013 Email Evolution Conference event: this year to be held in Fontainbleau Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida on Feb 6th until Feb 8th. The annual Email Evolution Conference is a great event on the state of email marketing, with many experts in several fields of email marketing sharing their knowledge and trends in the industry.
We did an overview of the things shared on the 2011 conference back in Feb 2011: see the post containing all the takeaways here.
Event details can be found below.
4441 Collins Ave. Miami Beach, FL 33140. United States (USA)
Until January 7th, tickets are $200 off for early birds.
Registering for the Email Evolution Conference can be done through this link.
info from the website about the hotel rooms and registration:
Reservation Deadline: To receive the special discounted rate, reservations must be made by January 9, 2013 or until discounted rooms sell out (whichever comes first).
Last day to cancel without Penalty: 72 hours before scheduled arrival.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
A Hotel Fee of $12.95 per day, per room (inclusive of tax) will apply to your reservation.
The hotel fee includes:
Guestroom wired or wireless high speed internet access or through the in-room iMAC computer
Unlimited toll-free and local calls (305, 954 and 786)
Gym access for registered guests in the room
Speakers include the following:
- Luanne Calvert, VP, Marketing, Virgin America
- Matt Blumberg, CEO, ReturnPath
- Ryan Phelan, VP, Strategic Services, BlueHornet
- Nick Westergaard, Brand-Driven Strategist, Brand Driven Digital
- Jessica Andreasen, Email Marketing Manager, ZAGG Inc.
- Matt Annerino, Senior Director, Direct Marketing, LiveNation
- Lilia Arsenault, Director, Client Services, e-Dialog
- Chris Baggott, Chairman, Compendium
- Austin Bliss, President, FreshAddress
- Greg Bright, Director of Data Management, Gannett
- Jose Cebrian, VP, Account Services, Acxiom Digital Impact
- Jordan Cohen, VP, Marketing, Movable Ink
- Phillip Davis, CEO, Rapleaf
- Dennis Dayma, Chief Privacy and Security Officer, Eloqua
- Stephanie DeWitt, Manager, Interactive Marketing, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- John Edwards, Director, Digital CRM & Direct Marketing, Verizon Wireless
- Pam Evans, Senior Marketing Manager, IBM
- Jeremey Fairly, Web Marketing Manager, Tampa Bay and Company
- Skip Fidura, Client Services Director, DotAgency
- Eve Fish, Senior Marketing Manager, Publishers Clearing House
- Jeff Fromm, Executive Vice President, Barkley
- Tamara Gruzbarg, GiltGroup, Senior Director Analytics & Research
- Stephen Guerra, Director, Relationship Management, LexisNexis
- Dave Hendricks, COO, LiveIntent