Get Response has posted a mobile email marketing infographic containing 10 mobile e-mail marketing don’ts. This is the second one in that series: they made one infographic concerning mobile email marketing do’s before this one. The small version can be found below: click the image for the large version.
All 10 mobile email marketing don’ts compiled in a list:
- Don’t send everything to everyone – they’ll mark you as a spammer.
- Mobile website design should not be a scaled down version of the regular site.
- New media means no old advertising.
- Showrooming should be used to your advantage: use mobile payments, gift coupons and location-based apps.
- Call-to-actions should be short.
- Keep testing all the time, and use a checklist to save time.
- Numbers are just a small part of marketing: don’t get carried away with measuring.
- Keep an eye on trends: mobile marketing changes overnight.
- Employees should be kept in the loop and up to speed about mobile marketing.
- Use all customer data wisely: when used correctly it can yield great results.
The source post of the mobile email marketing infographic don’ts can be found here on the GetResponse blog.