The new Aweber app has been launched recently, allowing you to view subscriber and email stats everywhere.
Here’s the overview of functionality offered by the Aweber app:
- Scheduled broadcasts: Check the dates and times they’ll be sent to gain a holistic view of your campaign, no matter where life takes you.
- Subscriber stats: Keep tabs on individual subscribers to see when and where they signed up, how many messages you?ve sent them and how they’ve engaged with your messages.
- Open and click rates: See open and click rates for each subscriber, recent subscribes and unsubscribes, bounce rates and complaint rates for each of your sent broadcasts.
- Sent messages: Get an overview of a specific message’s performance, including an overview of its stats, how many times it was opened and who received it.
The image below shows the Aweber app interface on iPhone, with the dashboard on the left and subscribers overview on the right:
The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. The Android version of the Aweber app can be downloaded here: Google Play – Aweber email stats on the go.
The Aweber app in the Apple App Store can be found here: App Store on iTunes – AWeber – Check your broadcast stats on the go.
An animation of the Aweber app interface:
The benefits of a mobile dashboard for email marketing stats in Aweber are listed in the blog article as well:
- Gain a complete understanding of your list health
- Better anticipate your customers’ needs
- Keep plugged into your campaign’s ebbs and flows
- Mitigate potential issues by staying tuned in
- Brainstorm new campaign ideas on the fly
Read all the information released by Aweber on the app on the Aweber blog.