Email marketing subject lines for holidays – 2012 edition
You started your holiday email marketing campaigns back in summer when everyone was thinking of barbecues, beers and beaches of course, but now is the time to get down to the nitty and gritty. How does everything land in the inbox, what will your primary message be to all of your loved ones – I mean your subscribers and customers?
To aid (a bit), here’s a line up of my top ten email marketing subject lines for the holidays – the 2012 edition. This is all a bit tongue-in-cheek like the last top 10 subject lines post I did, but just like then, there’s a basis of truth and persuasion in there. Let’s go!
10. Winter Sale – all items 10% off!
9. Free ship with all orders over $50 from our webshop
8. Have you been naughty or nice? Santa knows!
7. Silent night, shopping night at XYZ Fashion
6. What’s that under the tree?
5. It’ll be 2013 soon, make sure you’re prepared!
4. Don’t be left out in the cold, grab one of these to keep you warm!
3. The iPad Mini is here, will it fit under your Christmas tree?
2. Finally get that gift you really want, yourself!
1. That special feeling you get from….
Like with the earlier subject lines post, there’s a mixture of seasonality, urgency, emotion and personality in there.
Let us know what your succesful (and unsuccesful!) subjectlines were of the holiday season!
Tagged subject lines