Knotice mobile email opens report notes rising mobile share to 27%
Knotice has posted their new Mobile email opens report which covers Q3 and Q4 of 2011. The report notes the following key takeaways:
– Mobile opens have risen to 27%, up from 20% in first half of 2011.
– People do not open their emails on multiple devices.
– iPhone and iPad dominating the mobile opens, with 15% and 7% respectively of that 27%.
– Highest mobile engagement is seen in Retail and Consumer Services industries.
– Mobile email opens are highest during evening, late night.
Here are the stats by platform/OS compared to desktop:
See the full report here.